Boy! Do I love Sales. Here’s just a few of my compelling reasons:
- get to meet new people every day
- always a chance to express myself
- hone my acting skills
- compete with myself, “when I do my best my best gets better,” Thanks for the great quote Richard Fox.
- all variables are measurable; calls, responses, orders, referrals, introductions, closes, etc.
- like golf, I can never have a perfect game
- chances are always there to make another million or 10
- get to teach and lead others
- it’s fun
- exciting – never know who you’re gonna meet
- discover and improve my weaknesses
- learn how to take rejection and keep going
- a great way to become financially independent
What are your compelling reasons to love sales? Do share them with me so I can add them to the master list. I aspire to make this a long and highly motivating list so I can re-share it with all my professional sales colleagues. We’re making history here and now!
[feature_box style=”3″ only_advanced=”There%20are%20no%20title%20options%20for%20the%20choosen%20style” alignment=”center”]
Dominic Kotarski author of “The Making” and Founder of Sales Success Academy writes, speaks, inspires, motivates and teaches on the most important aspects of your business including Sales, Coaching, Team building, People Management and Business Development.