As you know, I often write about the importance of journaling. It’s important for many reasons. It helps to dump our superfluous thoughts that could be important to our growth or an impediment. In either case it’s valuable to dump your thoughts in a journal. I want to share a few of mine so you can get the gist of what I’m saying:
- Be certain and act sure at all times and in all dealings with people you’re managing.
- Play out each scene in your daily life as if you know the outcome.
- Never hesitate, have fun and display enjoyment on all your daily initiatives.
- You only have a short time on planet earth so act and feel like you belong and enjoy each moment.
- Strive to make a difference to yourself, others will determine if you matter to them. You can’t control their thoughts, their mind, their soul, so work on yourself instead.
- Know that you matter to yourself and your light will be there for others if need be; Live it, Be it, See it, Smell it, Touch it, Taste it, Breath in, Breath out, Stand tall, Do it, Be it all.
- Transform your every thought and action into a positive feeling and a feel good social transaction.
- Keep lean, keep hungry, keep energy positive and flowing, stay on FIRE!
- Enjoy the act of paying attention to all the swirling fun, positive, negative energies around you.
- Notice the moments when you disengage and try to figure out why you’re allowing yourself to lose focus.
- Be kind to yourself in such instances and gently bring yourself back to the fray. Enjoy the play, watch what others say and stop the flow in the wrong directions if it doesn’t serve your purposes.
- Keep on top of your fun feeling, protect it and don’t allow others to play with your energy because it’s your’s not mine not his not hers.
- It’s your fun feeling. It’s your sure energy. It takes you where you want to go. It’s your magic carpet ride so don’t let anyone side swipe it.
- Fly off in your own direction as others have their own direction. If they want to fly with you allow them but they have to keep up and not block your path. You appreciate them and they appreciate you.
- Go beyond the social norms.
This is how you can FLY….YOU MUST LEARN TO FLY!![divider style=”11″]
Dominic Kotarski – International Consultant | Author | Coach | Trainer | Speaker
Dominic Kotarski is the author of international best seller “The Making”. He writes, speaks, inspires, motivates and teaches on the most important aspects of your business including Sales, Coaching, Team building, People Management and Business Development. Get weekly access to his blog & training videos FREE by subscribing HERE!