So many questions…So little Time…
- What happens when you’re constantly “on the move”?
- Are you running so fast that your worries can’t possibly catch you?
- Do you feel a sense of invincibility as if you’re escaping the grasp of time?
- What would happen if you added a reflection time to your hectic schedule?
- What if you made it your priority to meditate on your previous days’ actions every evening just before you head to bed?
- What about a morning meditation session to help you center your beingness?
- Have you ever made a quiet effort to magnetize things that you want into your life?
- Have you ever experienced the thrill of watching your life unfold exactly as you planned?
- With little elements of good things, noticeably surprising things happening to add to your life’s fulfillment?
I’m describing things that I’ve experienced through taking just a small amount of daily control first thing in the morning and last thing in the evening. I noticed my daily life began to change in small ways. I was more patient, I felt more in control. I had the sense of making things happen instead of reacting to situations.
As time went on and my day to day reflection time deepened I began to sense that I was altering my general circumstances. I could see that my daily intentions were having an effect on some of my larger goals in life.
Exactly when you feel that you don’t have time is when you should make the time to reflect on the day you want to create. Do this first thing in the morning and again in the evening. I guarantee that you will notice a shift in your feeling of control and will, in time, start to notice the serendipitous moments that make life special, unique and fun.