1. Stand in front of a mirror, look yourself in the eyes and say these words.
- “I was born for a reason.”
- “I have lived and am living an important life.”
- “All my experiences have taught me valuable life lessons that serve me every moment of every day.”
- “I am currently using and building upon these lessons, as well as, adding to my current wealth of life lessons.”
- “I am the master of my universe. “
2. Start paying more attention to your relationships with friends, family, colleagues and your day to day interactions with people. Watch how people respond to you. Are you smiling, making nice comments, helping, supporting, making small jokes or nice gestures? Did you make someones day? If not yet, then get started. The day’s not over til it’s over.
3. Move, physically move. Take a walk around the block, do some push ups, dance, stretch do anything physical to get your blood pumping. If you’re stuck for an exercise maybe try my silly and fun “Reach for the Positives” pump up – exercise VIEW HERE!
4. Realize that motivation comes from within, if you’re not feeling Fired up then take responsibility for this lack and fill it up with some great memories of your most proud accomplishments. Remind yourself that you’ve come a long way and will continue to do incredible things. Everything you want you already have. It’s either inside you on it’s way out or it’s outside you on it’s way to you.
You’ve learned to walk, talk, share, communicate, love, live, get a lot of what you want and some of what you’d rather not have. But all in all, you’ve done an incredible job so far and will continue to face challenges and conquer your demons. You will continue to fight, to dream and have fun in the process.
5. Take Action on something outstanding. Write down your list of things that need to get done and start on it NOW! Tackle some of the small stuff to get yourself going and get that feeling of accomplishment. Move onto the next and take a bite out of one of your big ones. CRUNCH! Now, didn’t that taste nice?
Do one of these and you’re off to a good start. Do all 5 and there’s nothing that can stop you and your Massive Motivation Machine. Your wheels are turning and you’re moving in the right direction.
And now I really will see you on the Success Side!